Monday, March 27, 2017

Marilyn Cavallari works on display at Milne Public Library beginning with Saturday (April 1) reception

March 27, 2017

David & Joyce Milne Public Library

Marilyn Cavallari to exhibit at the Milne Library

Marilyn Cavallari will exhibit her oil painting for the month of April at the Milne Library in Williamstown. The artist will host a reception on Saturday April 1st, 1-3:30 open to the public and refreshments will be served.

She began studying art at Penn State University and finished her degree at SUNYCAB. "I was most interested in Art History and Painting with Oils. I gave up painting soon after college to pursue a career in teaching ballet. In 2010 I decided to take up painting but mainly as a hobby. My hobby has become a passion which now has me painting daily. I paint with oils but continue teaching ballet which makes me look forward to each tomorrow. Many of my paintings are in private homes in Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, Texas, Florida, California, New Mexico, Michigan, Kansas, the Bahamas and Stockholm, Sweden".

"I am a contemporary landscape and seascape artist. I work on several paintings simultaneously a few hours each day. I take pictures everywhere I go, print them out and turn them into my paintings. If what I see and how I communicate that is enjoyed by many people then I have accomplished what I set out to do".

For more information, contact Pat McLeod. Library Director

Pat McLeod M.L.S.
Library Director
David & Joyce Milne Public Library
1095 Main St.
Williamstown, MA 01267

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home